DeeperSoul Blog - Deep & Soulful House Music

Non-commercial and independent music blog. Strictly 4 the love of House...

Saturday, November 12

Beautiful...

.

Deep!

Mr. A.L.I. feat. Carla Prather

Rainy Day

West End

“Rainy Day” from Chicago duo MR. A.L.I. (Jere McAllister & Vic Lavender) has an emotional vocal performance by Carla Prather and an irresistible trumpet and guitar lines. This song will be included on Mr. A.L.I.'s forthcoming debut album on West End Records (can’t wait!).

sample1 / sample2

“Rainy Day" da dupla de Chicago MR. A.L.I (Jere McAllister e Vic Lavender) conta com a maravilhosa voz de Carla Prather e irresistíveis linhas de guitarra e trompete. Este tema será incluído no album de Mr. A.L.I. que será editado brevemente na West End (venha ele!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home