DeeperSoul Blog - Deep & Soulful House Music

Non-commercial and independent music blog. Strictly 4 the love of House...

Monday, August 8

The Jewels of DJ Kwe

.

Kwe!
The Jewels

............of

....DJ KWE

Soulswitch – Believe In Yourself (N-U Dub) [Yellorange, 1999]
.
By far my most favourite track right now is “Believe In Yourself” by Soulswitch. OMG I am so pumped listening to this track. It’s the very warehouse feel I keep referring to in my reviews. This track will be with me forever until the day I die. It’s purely inspirational and taps into any persons hope and dreams with music. ”Don’t ever give up” is just one of the messages that the tune repeats with its old piano styles and a vocal that gives me goose bumps. Trust me you have to get your hands on this Yellow Orange double pack, yellow vinyl special edition that would make your heart swell and soul soar. I can’t decide whether it’s the actual words that intrigue me the most or if it’s the on par production that makes me want to sing. Although I do spoken word for tracks already, this is the type of quality I strive for when it comes to making music.

I bring this to your attention because of my message to each and everyone of you. ”Believe In Yourself” and keep the spirit of house alive and well. Invest your time and pick up these gems, they will truly change your life. I’ve only reviewed my favourite dub mix of “Believe In Yourself” but there are 4 heavy duty, garage lovin', soul slappin' lovely tracks that would fill any dance floor from front to back. I’m happy to share the love and passion for music because it’s all about appreciating our life in harmony.

Sample

----------------------

DJ KWE's Wax Warriors will be LIVE (video and audio) from Toronto, Canada, every Thursday from 8-10pm eastern and 5-7pm pacific on www.energywebtv.com - Los Angeles, California.