DeeperSoul Blog - Deep & Soulful House Music

Non-commercial and independent music blog. Strictly 4 the love of House...

Sunday, July 10

DJ KWE from Canada

Vinil!
The Jewels

.......of

...DJ KWE


Kaskade - "Everything (Kaskade Big Room mix)" [OM Records]

Well if you've ever looked for an inspirational house track then you would definitely have this production in your possession...as sexy as the vocals may be it's really the words that catch my attention...with the guitar effect in the background you realize that it's the waves of all different sounds that gives it energy...I have always praised Kaskade in all his productions because he keeps the soul and energy, deep and alive...I can't thank him enough for putting his heart into his music...

This is definitely the "Big Room" mix and would bring a beautiful crowd front and centre, where all the love is on the dance floor...I can vouch for the inspirational aspect of the message as I can't wait to play this for my soulful and inspired fans...and when I mix this track you can't help but want to play the entire song out...it's just better that way...

Kaskade - "Everything (original extended mix)" [OM Records]

Funny enough when I first heard the opening I felt like it had that retro feel of Depeche Mode-ness...definitely caters to the deeper folks who appreciate a softer approach to Collette's sultry voice...I'd definitely throw this down at a party of darker yummy choices...more underground tone and feel that would inspire me to throw this down over some bumpin bassline...it is a transition vocal track that helps build the ultimate crescendo...this is a must have to complete the variety remix's...

Sample 1 (Kaskade's Big Room mix)

Sample 2 (original extended mix)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home