DeeperSoul Blog - Deep & Soulful House Music

Non-commercial and independent music blog. Strictly 4 the love of House...

Tuesday, May 31

Guest Review 20 (Bernie Brown)

.
First I would like to thank Rogério for letting me participate in this.
.
I'm Bernie Brown from Global-Soul.com from the USA. It has been online for about 4 1/2 years and reaches an average of 30 countries each month with mixes done by guest mixers and myself.
.
My first review, albeit very short:
.
Anthony Nicholson featuring Mr. A.L.I. - "Come Into My Life"
(Circular Motion Records)
.
This song I heard him play many months ago in Chicago, but without the added vocals. Nevertheless, this is one no DJ should sleep on. The overall latin style beats of this production would do well during peak time periods. Anthony has been very busy in the studio and will release "Tribes of Chant" on a second label started by him, "Infinite Audio". In the coming months, look out for "Innocent Girl" and "Celestial Journey", two more productions that will get your attention.
.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:57 am, Blogger Salvador said…

    As a regular user of this blog, i'm very proud to see these international participations here. It's a good way to see how DeepHouse is seen around the world and a prove that soulful house is a global feeling. Hope to see your comments and sugestions here again.
    Thanks for your participation!

    Keep real house music alive!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home